Random Polygon Extrusion
Note: This script was rewritten in a different way. However, I’d like to still keep this link in case someone find this script useful. So, the new updated script is in this new link.
What we want is to select many polygons, and then use the script to extrude them randomly.
Download the script in the link above. This script will extrude polygons randomly when run.
How to install:
- Simply just drag the script to the viewport to install.
- Right-click on the toolbar > Customize…
- Choose the tab ‘Toolbars’
- In the Category: dropdown, select ‘ManniiCode’
- Drag the script to the toolbar where ever you want!
How to use
- Create and convert it to EditablePoly.
- Select polygons you’d like to extrude randomly.
- Click the shortcut that you’ve created, and the script will extrude those polygons randomly.
Extruded polygons and randomly move them into different heights.