Bulk UV Tiling
You can’t adjust the UV for multiple texture nodes from Slate Material all at once, which means that if you have the same maps for a wood texture, which has Diffuse, Normal, Glossiness, Reflection Map, etc, you’ll have to adjust the UV tiling for them 1 by one.
This script allows you to simply select all the map nodes (It only works with map, not material nodes because there’s no tiling in the material node itself) and change the value on the script to bulk adjust the value of tiling X and Y (or U and V). Additionally, you can also use the Real World Scale checkbox to change all the selected nodes to Real World Scale map coordinate, then change the value for each of them.
How to install:
- Open 3Ds Max and go to Scripting > Run Scripts… > Choose the ‘BulkUVTiling_1.0.mzp‘ then click [Open]
- Right-click on the toolbar > Customize…
- Choose the tab ‘Toolbars’
- In the Category: dropdown, select ‘ManniiCode’
- Drag the script to the toolbar where ever you want!